31.1.14

The Hot Bed - EEKK!

You may have noticed over the past few months that my reviews are consisting less of books such as paranormal books and more YA, Romance and New Adult books. 
It's not that I don't enjoy paranormal books anymore but I just find I prefer to read them in smaller doses instead of paranormal book followed by another paranormal book! 

This is why it brings me great pleasure to tell my readers about The Hot Bed. The Hot Bed is brought to us by four amazing ladies at S&S (My love!). It's aim is to give us some great new adult and erotica reads which will have us up all night! 

Just to prove to you how great The Hot Bed is check out their reads, honestly, I want to read every single one and I am hoping to bring some reviews of these very soon! 

Please note I haven't included all of the blurb, click on the title to take you to goodreads to read full blurb.

One Tiny Lie - K.A. Tucker
Look out for my review of this in the next month or so. I am so excited to read it + how gorgeous is the cover?!
Livie has always been the stable one of the two Cleary sisters, handling her parents' tragic death and Kacey's self-destructive phase with strength and maturity. But underneath that exterior is a little girl hanging onto the last words her father ever spoke to her. “Make me proud,” he had said. She promised she would...and she’s done her best over the past seven years with every choice, with every word, with every action. 

"You have to teach your heart and mind how to sing together…then you'll hear the sound of your soul."Mia Kelly thinks she has it all figured out. She's an Ivy League graduate, a classically trained pianist, and the beloved daughter of a sensible mother and offbeat father. Yet Mia has been stalling since graduation, torn between putting her business degree to use and exploring music, her true love.
Tangled - Emma Chase
O.M.G. I am definitely most excited about this book!
Drew Evans is a winner. Handsome and arrogant, he makes multimillion dollar business deals and seduces New York’s most beautiful women with just a smile. He has loyal friends and an indulgent family. So why has he been shuttered in his apartment for seven days, miserable and depressed?


Look out for more posts! 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult