2.1.14

My Top 5 Reads of 2013

Here is my top 5 books of 2013
There are many other books I really enjoyed this year. I was lucky to have a brilliant year and enjoyed many books.

5
Boy Nobody (Boy Nobody, #1)
5/5 : My Review
I was really surprised and impressed by this book. 
Quote From My Review :
Boy Nobody is a fast pace addictive read which will have you hooked right from the first till the last page

4
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)
5/5 : Review Not Blogged Yet
Really enjoyed this book, it's full of action and kept me gripped through the whole read.

3
Crush (Crash, #3)
Crush By Nicole Williams 
5/5 : Review Not Blogged Yet
Nicole Williams is now one of my favorite authors and this is one of my favorite series!
Quote from Review : 
Nicole ensures that their characters continue to grow throughout all three books which I think is the main reason these books are such addictive and fun reads.

2
Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
Crash Into You By Katie McGarry
5/5 : My Review
My top two were made really easy because of Katie, there was no question that these are my top books of 2013!
Quote from My Review :
Crash Into You has a spark, a spark I find very rarely in books.

1
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
5/5 : My Review
Katie is definitely one of my favourite authors, since reading Pushing the Limits I am desperate for more Katie books. It's such an engrossing and character interacting book. 
Quote from My Review 
"She is able to create the most intriguing and real characters along with a gripping story line. I am awaiting Crash Into You eagerly"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult