13.12.13

*Review* Crash Into You By Katie McGarry

Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)Crash Into You - Katie McGarry
Released : 13th December 2013
Publisher: Mira Ink 
Format : Paperback
Source : Publisher (Thank you) 
Buy : Amazon (UK/USA)/Book Depository
Overall rating
Photobucket

 .................................... The Blurb  ....................................
The girl with straight A's, designer clothes, and the perfect life - that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list.

One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker - a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks - no matter how angelic she might look. But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.


 .................................... Bernie's Thoughts   ....................................
In Long
When I was choosing which book to read next I knew I really needed a book which could grab my attention. Having a new born baby means it’s hard to find time to read therefore I needed a book which I knew I would want to find time for. Having cried at Pushing the Limits and fell for the characters in Dare You To I knew Katie wouldn't let me down.

Reading the blurb of Crash Into You it sounds like quite a typical read, a good girl with a secret rebel side and a bad boy with a secret soft side. Don’t be fooled. I have quickly learnt that Katie McGarry doesn't do a ‘typical read’ and instead does heart wrenching and emotive.

Getting to know Isaiah for me was completely engrossing; I have never known a character like him before and I totally fell for him (so yummy!). He has such a bad boy image but when you take away the layers you see this caring and sweet boy who just wants to do good. Although I almost envied Rachel because Isaiah really liked her I could see why he did and I really felt sorry for her. Both their life’s are challenging but for totally different reasons,  I found it very touching how instead of letting their huge differences get in the way it brought them closer and it was fascinating to see how their relationship developed.

Final Thoughts
Crash Into You has a spark, a spark I find very rarely in books. I have to admit I can’t put my finger on what it is or how Katie does it but she has now managed to write another book which I couldn't put down.


Find Katie
Website
Goodreads
Twitter
Facebook

Buy Crash Into You
Amazon (UK/USA)
Book Depository 

6 comments:

  1. Ohh awesome review! Great to see that the third book is still as good as the first. I wasn't the biggest fan the first book, but hope I like the second better when I pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you get round to it and enjoy it, can't recommend it enough

      Delete
  2. Great book. The best out of the three in the series I've read. Couldn't put it down once I began to read it.
    San Antonio Maid Service click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult