29.10.10

Becca Fitzpatrick - Hush Hush




Started : 25th October 2010
Finished : 29th October 2010
Rating : 5/5
The Blurb:
Nora's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school. Not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, she is drawn to him against her better judgement. But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is and knows more about her than her closest friends.And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel. For Nora is right in the middle of a centuries-old battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and sooner or later, she's going to have to pick sides...
My Review:
I am totally obsessed with Paranormal books and after reading 'Shiver' l needed a great book to follow on from this. After being recommended this book l thought it would be a great book to follow on from, l am very glad l listened to the recommendation!
The mystery in this book keeps you totally gripped and the friendships which develop through this book keep you wondering, as things are revealed more things happen.
The main thing l loved about this book is the friendship between Nora and Vee which is a very real friendships that girls who read this will relate too. I also loved how you felt you were there and at the tense moments my heart started to beat a bit faster.
Truly great book, if you love 'Shiver' etc l think this is a great book to follow on so your not struggling to find another great book.I can't see how people are saying its like Twlight, l found it nothing like it a unique book with a great twists.
Will be looking for more books by Becca and hoping to get the second book in this series very soon!

3 comments:

  1. I like sooo much Hush, hush (Sussurro) That is so good, have misterius, romance, adventure, everything!

    I like so much your blog! I have a blog! http://lireliegostei.blogspot.com
    Take a look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it was nothing like Twilight! Great review of an awesome book.
    New follower here and i've grabbed your button. I look forward to your weekly posts,

    TToria
    xo
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Shiver and I have Hush Hush but I havent read it yet, will have to very soon. Thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult