10.9.12

This or That with Julie Cross

Please welcome Julie Cross to Books for Company. 
Julie is the author of the very popular Tempest with the second in the series, Vortex to be released in 2013. 
Tempest (Tempest, #1)

Where Would You Rather Write?
House or Garden? HOUSE--bugs make me itchy

Cafe or While on the Go? (Car, Bus, Train) TRAIN--more leg room

Park or Library? LIBRARY

Beach or Park? BEACH

Random
Sun or Snow? SUN

Jeans or Leggings? JEANS

Bath or Shower? SHOWER

Chocolate or Wine? NEITHER--I know I'm weird...not a big chocolate fan and I only like fruity dessert wine which I'm usually too embarrassed to order with dinner.

Horror or Comedy? (Movie) COMEDY

Train or Plane? PLANE!

Past or Future? PAST

Tempest is now out in paperback and Vortex will be out in January 2013! =)

Find Julie

Buy Tempest
Amazon (UK/USA)

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult