10.9.12

Cover Crazy #75

Hosted by The Book Worms
Breathe - Abbi Glines
Oh I love romantic covers and this one is so very sweet! So simple but I would definitely pick this one up, I will always be in the mood for a romance!
I love this cover because :
- I love the colour of the sky and clouds, so many different colours, really pretty and makes the cover stand out so much.  
- It's a really cute and romantic cover.
- Love the colour of the title and authors name and how it uses the colours of the clouds and sky.
- It's so simple yet I really think it would stand out on a bookshelf in a shop or library. 
- Well the guy looks rather handsome if I say so myself ;)

Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2)Because of Low - Abbi Glines
So this cover is the second in the series to Breathe. I honestly don't understand how this can be the same series yet so different. So strange, don't go AT ALL! However as a stand alone I love this cover. 
I love/like this cover because :
- Love how you can't actually see the girls face but the girl is in the cover. 
- Love how the title is arranged, very different and stands out. 
- The cover is actually pretty unique, haven't seen many covers like this. 
- I like the authors name being on the suitcase. 
Dislike
- Not sure about the girls red hair, doesn't seem to go with the theme of the cover. 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult