20.9.12

The Time Will Come #79

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
I was a big fan of the first in the series, Forgive my Fins. It was such a fun read but also had an emotional side to the story. I was so excited to read Fins are Forever and had all the intentions to read it straight away. Sadly it hasn't yet happened, I have heard that it's a good read and it nearly has an average rating of 4.00 on goodreads which is quite good! I was hoping to read this in the summer as it's a good summer book but it didn't happen. I am sure I will still enjoy it this winter as I definitely plan to read it this year as soon as possible! 
I believe the third, Just for Fins has been released so if I read this one at least I can start this one straight away! 

The Blurb
On Lily Sanderson’s eighteenth birthday she’ll become just a girl—still a mer girl, true, but signing the renunciation paperwork will ink Princess Waterlily of Thalassinia out of existence. That leaves plain old Lily living on land, dating the boy she loves, and trying to master this being human thing once and for all.
Now that Lily and Quince are together, mer-bond or not, she’s almost content to give up her place in the royal succession of Thalassinia. But just when she thinks she has everything figured out, Lily’s father sends a certain whirlpool-stirring cousin to stay with her on land. What did Doe do to get herself exiled from Thalassinia and stuck in terraped form, when everyone knows how much she hates humans? And why why why is she batting her eyelashes at Lily’s former crush, Brody?
The seafoam on the surf comes when a merboy from Lily’s past shows up. Tellin asks Lily for something that clouds her view of the horizon. There’s a future with Quince on land, her loyalty to the kingdom in the sea, and Lily tossing on the waves in the middle. Will she find a way to reconcile her love, her duty, and her dreams?

2 comments:

  1. HA! This book is on my list of books I need to read as well and I haven't read it yet for nearly the exact same reasons that you've said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished this one and it's just as cute a read as the first. Loved it. Didn't realise the next book was out though. Thanks for the thumbs up. Will go look that up in a mo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult