6.9.12

The Time Will Come #77


-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
I was emailed by the publishers a few times about this was and I could never make my mind up on whether it was for me. People with the same sort of taste as me was saying that it's great and they really enjoyed it so I decided it was definitely worth a go. 
Since I got it, obviously, the time hasn't come yet, I hope it will soon and when it does I really enjoy it like my reviewer friends. I had a flick through it and it seems so strange, being honest I can't imagine liking it myself but I won't know till I try. I hope I do get to it soon, something new and different is never bad!

The Blurb
A mysterious island. An abandoned orphanage. A strange collection of very curious photographs. Fiction is based on real black and white photographs. The death of grandfather Abe sends sixteen-year-old Jacob journeying to a remote island off the coast of Wales, where he discovers the crumbling ruins of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, and explores abandoned bedrooms and hallways. The children may still live.

3 comments:

  1. You need to change your cover art there :) But yes, I've had this book on my TBR shelves for ages unread as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another book that i have had on my tbr pile for ages!
    Great meme! :D

    New follower :)

    http://alexsbookishblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't too sure about this one either at first, but once I started it I was hooked! It's quirky and weird, and it reminded a lot of the movie Big Fish, but I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult