17.9.12

Cover Crazy #76

Hosted by The Book Worms
Arcadia Burns - Kai Meyer 
This cover has me feeling and thinking mixed things with how creepy but also how awesome it is. Just like how Arcadia Awakens made me feel. 
I love this cover because :
- I love how the snake is a nice bright colour and the rest of the cover is black and white. Makes the snake the centre of the cover and stand out. 
- I like how it goes well with the first cover in the series and that they both stand out so much. 
- The orange and black look awesome together!
- I like that it's a simple cover which isn't too crammed with stuff.
Dislike :
- I don't hate the font of the authors name but not that fussed about it either, it's a bit plain and boring. 


Unguarded - Ashley Robertson
WOW!!! The more I look at this cover the more I love it! I have to admit I probably wouldn't love it as much if the main colour wasn't purple but it is so I am in love with it!
I love/like this cover because :
- LOVE all the purple! Beautiful <3
- The whole feel about this cover is magical and so girly and pretty.  
- Really like the scene and how along with the girl it makes a great cover.
- I like how the girl stands out but doesn't dominate the picture. 
Dislike
- Not a big fan of the random curly lines under the title, would look so much better without it!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great covers!! I like the second one better though

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult