3.9.12

*Review* - Fame to Shame by Veronica Blade

From Fame to Shame From Fame to Shame - Veronica Blade
Series : No
Released : April 2012
Publisher: Crush Publishing
Format : E Book
Source : From Publisher
Buy : Amazon (UK/USA)/Smashwords
Overall rating
Photobucket

 .................................... The Blurb  ....................................
When good-girl Maddie switches places with her famous bad-girl twin Jackie, she has some pretty high stilettos to fill.

Despite the danger of tabloid drama if their identity swap is discovered, Maddie has to save her sister's butt. When Jackie’s ex-boyfriend shows up with a rekindled spark for “Jackie,” his deep gray eyes and sweet kisses make Maddie's heart thumpety thump. But dating the guy who dumped her sister is a no-no. Too bad Dallas isn’t used to girls saying no. What will happen when he discovers Maddie’s deception?

 .................................... My Thoughts   ....................................
From Fame to Shame is only a short book so I will admit I was unsure about if it would be long enough for me to get into. This worry quickly evaporated because I straight away liked the main character, Maddie.

Veronica has created some great characters with different personalities. I liked seeing how different Maddie and Jackie were although they are twins. I mostly disliked Jackie but I did warm to Maddie, she was a great main character. Dallas is a sweet guy, I wouldn’t say I fell in love with him but he is sweet and I definitely saw why Maddie felt a connection.

The storyline was fun and easy. I definitely wasn’t ever left guessing and could pretty much always predict what was going to happen but I wasn’t looking for a book which keeps you in suspense. I was looking for an easy and fun read and From Fame to Shame was definitely that.

If you’re looking for a sweet cotemporary book to read while you relax then this is definitely the book for you. I enjoyed the storyline and finished it feeling content.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked this. I've seen it around a bit! I think I'll have to give it a try sometime soon. :) I think it's still on my TBR list on Goodreads, ha.

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult