8.8.14

Author Interview - Wendy Owens



Author Interview
What type of character and person is Mac?
Mac is a person that is like many of us. She considered herself strong at one point in her life, but when she loses the people that matter the most to her she realizes that strength she had was an illusion. Even though it seems like love might be trying to find it's way into her life again she is a stubborn one, and until she finds that inner strength to stand alone in the world again, she isn't about to let someone else in.

Which book have you enjoyed writing the most in the Stubborn Love Series?
For me the series was about some personal healing. Only in Dreams meant the world to me because it came at a time when I was coping with the loss of my brother-in-law. He had been in our lives since I was in high school, he was the godfather to my children, and the love of my sister's life. Then suddenly he was gone. I didn't know how to deal with the pain. I was hurting and everyone around me was hurting. I needed a way to work through that grief and Only in Dreams gave me that outlet.

What do you enjoy most about writing Romantic books?
I'm one of those authors that will write whatever she is feeling, nomatter what the genre is. Romance however has become one of those genres where I get to work through my own issues with relationships. Failures, successes, even relationships I watch my closest family and friends go through. I am careful to only draw inspiration though, and never pull direct story lines.

Is there any topic which you haven't yet wrote about which you would like to?

Yes, there are a couple, but right now I am working on an outline to a manuscript that deals with a kidnap victim and people's assumptions about people. Mystery and Intrigue are weaved throughout the plot with some steamy romance as well.

Buy 
B&N
EJ Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult