28.11.13

Guest Post - Karolyn James On Her Journey

Please welcome Karolyn James to Books for Company.
Karolyn is the author of Brothers of Rock series as well as other books.


My journey has continued throughout 2013 in such an amazing way. Thanks to the love from readers and bloggers, some really great things have happened for me. And when good things happen to me it allows me to write more books and share more with you all!

The first five Brothers of Rock books are available! That’s right, the five books featuring Chasing Cross are all on sale as I write this. It’s been an amazing journey with Chasing Cross and everything within those books.

The Brothers of Rock series WILL CONTINUE! It’s been officially announced that in January 2014, the next series of Brothers of Rock books will be released! This time, it’s following the up and coming band, Fallen Tuesday. Those who have read all the Chasing Cross books will know who Fallen Tuesday is. If you haven’t read the Chasing Cross books, you can still jump right in with Fallen Tuesday and enjoy!

If that wasn’t enough… I was given the chance to release some of my western romance books under a pen name, Claire Charlins. Thanks to the readers, the first book – West For Love – sat in the #1 spot in Kindle Westerns for almost three months! It’s now down to #2! There are five books in the Mail Order Romance series released right now, with a new book coming in January 2014.

(In case you haven’t noticed, January 2014 is going to be very busy for me!)

It’s been an amazing ride this year and 2014 is going to be even busier. There is a brand new new adult trilogy coming out under my other pen name, London Casey. Under that pen name, I had a new adult trilogy come out this summer titled The Boys of DownCrash. All three books ranked on Amazon in the new adult category!

This has been a very exciting year for me and I hope to keep this momentum going. I thought of the Brothers of Rock concept while washing dishes one night and look where’s taken me! The first book in the series, All Access, was included in a rockstar romance boxed set that ended up on both the New York Times AND USA Today bestsellers lists!

So, a week before Thanksgiving, I’m going to be honest… I’m thankful for YOU. For the reader. The blogger. The lover of words. Please keep reading and I’ll keep writing.

Find Karolyn

Buy Karolyn's Books
Amazon (UK/USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult