8.1.11

A Year Gone By... (#2)

2 Years ago ~ 2009
For information on this post visit here

Other 'This Time' Posts #1



Swan Thieves - Elizabeth Kostova 
Released - 21st January 2009


Reviews {Reviews l have found}
The Guardian {UK paper}
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Captivate - Carrie Jones
Released - 5th January 2009
I am yet to read this series, l have number one on my kindle but l haven't got to it yet.

Reviews {Reviews l have found}
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Envy - Anna Godbersen
Released - 27th January 2009
I have seen this series quite alot around on different blogs. This is the 3rd in the series.

Reviews {Reviews l have found}


I get the released details from Goodreads, they aren't always correct.
~,~,~,~,~~,~,~,~,~~,~,~,~,~~,~,~,~,~~,~,~,~,~~,~,~,~,~~,~,~,~,~
Thank you to all my followers, l was very happy when l woke up to all the comments and my new followers!
Make sure you have entered my giveaway, it ends on Monday. 

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these...crazy, right?!

    I'm your newest follower, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the blog hop...I so want to read the SWAN THIEVES.

    Happy New Year....

    My answer is at: http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Melissa - l haven't either! I love doing this post because l find out about so many books l never knew about!

    @ Elizabeth - thank you for stopping by. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult