7.6.19

*Review* - Consequences Part 2 By Sinistre Ange

Consequences Part 2 By Sinistre Ange
Series : N/A
Publisher : Self Published
Format : E Book
Source : Book Tour
Buy : Amazon
Overall rating




 .... The Blurb  ....
Nineteen year old Janie's story continues as her continued misbehavior and teasing leads to new consequences under the thumb of her guardian.

This novella contains mature content including spankings and sexual situations.

 ... My Thoughts   ...
In Short
- There are parts i enjoyed and other parts I didn't so much.
- I am not in to the 'uncle' side of it.
- I enjoyed seeing where things went. 

In Long
Confessions part 2 has me feeling a lot like the first did. There are parts I enjoyed but parts I wasn't so keen on.

 I have never been one to enjoy the 'Daddy Dom' type of books so it was interesting to try the whole 'uncle' thing but for me in the end I think it just didn't win me over. For me I felt I would have enjoyed it more without this side.

That aside, the bedroom scenes are what you expect from Golden Angel. Hot, intense, addictive and more. 

I enjoyed seeing how this story ended, I didn't really expect things to go the way they did but I was intrigued by it all.

Final Thoughts
A steamy read.

Find Golden Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult