15.6.19

*Review* Among Ash and Amber By Dani Rene

Series : N/A
Released :  11th June 2019
Publisher: N/A
Format : E Book
Source : Book Tour
Buy : Amazon
Overall rating
Photobucket


.... The Blurb  ...


Everything Katerina Nielsen knew burned to the ground when she was sixteen. She had nothing but memories to keep her warm at night. At eighteen, life throws her into an inferno and the only choice is to become someone else.

Until she becomes the interest of two strangers. 

They offer her a chance at a normal life. But she’s learned everything in life comes at a price and the cost of what they’re giving her may just burn her alive.

With the promise of a future she’s always wanted, she can’t refuse. 

But what happens when a dark secret comes to light? 
Will she rise from the ashes and embers, or will she burn?
.... My Thoughts   ...
In Short
- The book is mostly written from Laurel's POV.
-I found the story line slower paced. 

In Long
I am a big fan of Dani and she's a must read for me. This was quite different from the ones by her that I have read so far, I have mostly read the darker ones so I was intrigued to read this.

This was one of those books where I really liked the characters but couldn't get in to the story line, sadly!

It's a beautifully book written, with Dani's way with words that was always going to be the case. However I found the story line was too slow for me and I needed more chemistry, much earlier on.

The characters were all really well developed and I liked their interactions together. Ember and Ash have a special relationship and I really enjoyed seeing this, i would have loved more of their banter.
Katerina had many different sides to her and she fitted in really nicely with Ember and Ash.

Final Thoughts
A well written book with some deep characters.
Sadly I found it too slow for me/what mood I was in. That said Dani is an author I will always be excited to read.

Find Dani Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult