14.9.18

*Review* - Forever Theirs by Katee Robert

Forever Theirs by Katee Robert
Released : 10th September 2018
Publisher: Barclay Publicity 
Format : E Book
Source : Publisher
Buy : Amazon (UK/USA)
Overall rating
Photobucket

 .................................... The Blurb  ....................................
Meg Sanders enjoyed her wild night with a prince and his bodyguard—but now she’s moving on. She has enough problems without borrowing the kind of trouble Theo brings just by being who he is. But no matter how determined she is to leave that night a fond memory, she hasn’t seen the last of Theo and Galen…

Galen Mikos's life boils down to one goal. Keep Theo alive. But as long as Theo draws breath, he’s a threat to the powers that have taken over Thalania—and anyone they associate with runs the risk of becoming a target, too. Galen will never forgive himself if they let their selfish desire for Meg puts her in danger. But it might already be too late…

Theo Fitzcharles might be an exiled prince, but he doesn’t intend to stay that way. He’s only concerned with one thing—clearing his mother’s name and reinstating himself as Crown Prince of Thalania. There’s no room in that plan for distraction, especially when it makes him forget himself the way Meg does. But after spending one perfect night with her and his best friend, Theo has no intention of leaving her alone.

Even if it damns all three of them in the process.


 .................................... My Thoughts   ....................................
In Short
- The chemistry between the characters is 'off the charts.'
- The characters are real and fascinating. 
-  You will become 'hot under the collar' reading this. 

In Long
Forever Theirs has left me completely astonished. I don’t think I have ever nearly put a book down due to being unsure about it to then become completely gripped and engrossed in the book. I can easily say I am so so glad I didn’t make the mistake and put this one down. It covered ‘new ground’ which I haven’t read before, one of those being male on male attraction. I think in the end this actually added to the story and my doubts were quickly erased.

The chemistry between the main three characters; Meg, Theo and Galen is OFF THE CHARTS! Seriously! The intimate scenes are HOT but at the same time respectable.

The characters and interactions between them are definitely what made this story. Katee has created real, fascinating and inviting characters which compliment each other. Meg is a strong character who can totally hold her own, I really enjoyed getting to know her more after reading ‘Theirs for The Night’. Theo is a character with a few sides to him which I really liked, it made it interesting to see how he would react to different situations. Galen is a confusing but striking character. I think Katee got the right balance with him and he kept me intrigued and hot under the collar throughout.

I felt like I became a cheerleader cheering the three of them on after a while.

The storyline is nicely paced which I liked, I never found it dull. However I wouldn’t say it was necessarily ‘thrilling’ in the sense of intense scenes but this book definitely didn’t need that.

Final Thoughts
Forever Theirs has left me craving more of Meg, Theo and Galen. I can’t wait to see where they all go in their next story and I am so glad Katee is giving them another book.
I will definitely be reading more by Katee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult