12.9.18

Can't Wait Wednesday - The Long Way by Alice Tribue

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read.


Published : 27th September 2018
Woah!! I love the sound of this! 
I want to know more, why does she help someone take over her fathers business? What business is it? Why has Sam changed? Is there still any of the old Sam left?
 It sounds like a real whirlwind of a story with lots of twists and turns in it. The blurb hints at so much but at the same time i get the feeling it keeps so much hidden as well. 
This Time Around

The Blurb :

Life lesson number one… If you find the love of your life, fight for him. 


Life lesson number two… If you’re dumb enough to let the love of your life go, don’t let years pass without trying to get him back. 

Life lesson number three… If he does come back, don’t help him take over your father’s multi-million-dollar company…even if your father had it coming. 

I fell in love, had it all, and lost it all in the blink of an eye. I was young, naïve, and not in control of my own life. I was resigned to the fact that I would never see Sam again. So when I attended a meeting with the unknown buyer initiating a hostile takeover of my father’s company, I was stunned and horrified to come face to face with Sam. Only this wasn’t the Sam that I remembered. Gone was the sweet, romantic, kind boy I loved, and in his place was a cold, ruthless, and calculating man. Maybe I was right. Maybe I would never see my Sam again… or would I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult