8.11.12

The Time Will Come #80


The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
I found out about this book randomly on goodreads and thought it sounded so good! I have read a book kinda like this and I loved it so I definitely have high hopes for it.
I asked the publishers about it and they VERY kindly sent me it for review. I put it high on my TBR but I just haven't got to it yet. I have to admit I am glad that I read the blurb because this sort of cover wouldn't usually grab my attention so I probably wouldn't have been interested otherwise. 
Let me know if you have read this and direct me to any links, would be interesting to see some reviews. 

The Blurb
When the sixteen-year-old runaway Chap is mistaken for a missing boy named Cassiel, his life changes dramatically. Chap takes on Cassiel's identity, gaining the family and friends he's always dreamed of having. But becoming someone else isn't as easy as he hoped—and Chap isn't the only one hiding a secret. As he teeters on the brink of discovery and begins to unravel the mystery behind Cassiel's disappearance, Chap realizes that he's in much deeper danger than he could have imagined.
After all, you can't just steal a life and expect to get away with it.
Award-winning author Jenny Valentine delivers an explosive mystery where dark secrets, betrayal, and loss pave the way for one teen's chance at redemption.





1 comment:

  1. Jenny Valentine is a favourite of mine! I hope you enjoy this book when you get around to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult