22.11.12

The Time Will Come #83

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
This has such a short blurb but I think it sounds awesome! 
I did a swap for it and it's quite short, it must be under 250 pages so I wanted to start it after my current book. Then I got a tour book which I needed to read so I gave this to my sister to read but she couldn't get into it. When someone cant get into a book it always put me off it a little, even though I may love it I can't help but be effected a little and not as excited to read it.
Any way since then it's sat on my shelf behind a few other books and I just haven't got to it. Hopefully one day I will! When i fancy a quick read maybe =)

The Blurb
They promised Meredith nine years of safety, but only gave her three. Her father was supposed to be locked up until Meredith turned eighteen. She thought she had time to grow up, get out, and start a new life. But Meredith is only fifteen, and today her father is coming home from prison.
Today her time has run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult