19.11.12

Cover Crazy #77

Is there someone else who hosts a Cover Crazy on a Monday?
Dance of Shadows - Yelena Black
This cover is one of those which makes me go 'wow'. Although for this cover I can think of a few improvements I still love the girl and the red! 
I love this cover because :
- I love how bright the red of the dress is and makes the cover stand out so much. 
- I like the font and that it's read, it fits in nicely.  
- The sky in the background adds to the dramatic effect that the cover gives off.  
Dislike :
- The title is a bit too big for me, it takes over nearly half of the cover and ruins the effect of the girl to be honest. 
- I feel like the smell writing should be either at the top or bottom, looks weird there in the middle. 


Hollywood Ever After (Red Carpet, #1)Hollywood Ever After - Sasha Summers
I love this cover and it's even better in real life. I was lucky to get it for review and I think it's just beautiful! So gorgeous. 
I love/like this cover because :
- Well I love the colours in this cover and the shade of it all, with a tint of pink to it. 
- I love the font, really goes with the cover and makes it stand out even more. 
- It's a very simple picture which has been edited beautifully but not too much. 
- You can get so much from the cover, a hint towards the story line and that it's going to be a romance book. 
Dislike
- There isn't anything I don't like!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty covers! Definitely love the DANCE OF SHADOWS cover even though I agree with you on the typography - it's a bit overwhelming. The other cover is really pretty, too (didn't know this one before), but I would have liked the colors to be a bit less washed out.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult