28.11.12

Waiting on Wednesday #78

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)Just One Day - Gayle Forman
Published : 8th January 2013
Publisher : Dutton Juvenile
I love Gayle, she is such an amazing author and I have been so looking forward to her next book! I didn't even need to read the blurb to know that I want to read this one and that I am waiting on it. I am sure it's going to be awesome. 
I have to admit that the blurb does make it sound that exciting but I am sure Gayle has made this book an emotional roller coaster road, or I am hoping at least!
Make sure to check this one out, looking forward to reviews!  
-
The Blurb :
When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance ofTwelfth Night in England, there’s an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my GOD! You're so lucky to be receiving this book. I can't wait to read it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds SO good! I can't wait till this comes out, great pick :)
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly your site is extremely fascinating. It has excellent as well as distinctive info. We loved in order to going to your site. You can now additionally go here check cashing Thanks greatly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult