19.6.13

Waiting on Wednesday #94

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Split SecondSplit Second by Sophie McKenzie
Published : 3rd September 2013
First off, I love Sophie McKenzie, she is an awesome author who has an amazing talent with write all different genres of books and still manages to make them all amazing and gripping.
Secondly I love books which are written from different perspectives, it's just something I think works really well and always find more gripped by stories which have this feature.
I therefore can not wait for Split Second, I don't have any doubt that Sophie will deliver, as always!
Split Second

-
The Blurb :
Bound together by the devastating consequences of a terrorist attack on a London market, teenagers Charlotte (Charlie) and Nat appear at first to have much in common. But, as Charlie gets closer to Nat and his family, she begins to wonder if perhaps he knows more about the attack than he has let on. Split Second is an action-packed thriller that shifts between the perspectives of its two main characters as their courage and their loyalties are tested to the limit.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one before! The cover is interesting; great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds really tense and exciting, i think i'd pass on it myself, but I hope you get to enjoy it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be amazing internet sites to make certain anyone released hard work; I recently observed just about any disclosing site plus thought possible to note I expertise pretty genuinely appreciated checking out just about any really well designed internet sites. Right now go to check cashing I shall be just about any regular visitor, it can be selected.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult