13.6.13

The Time Will Come #97

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
Hitler's AngelHitler's Angel - William Osborne
When I got this book I admit that I wasn't too keen on the sound of this book, it sound's very different from what I would usually read.
Then I read some reviews online and read the blurb again and I actually  thought it sound's really good, I like reading different books from what I usually would and I always aim to try different sort's of books, quite often I find myself really looking the book and being very glad that I gave it a try. 
Really hope I do eventually pick this up and that I am pleasantly surprised. 


The Blurb
Otto and Leni have escaped to England from Nazi Germany. They thought they were safe, but now the British want them to go back. Dropped behind enemy lines, they embark on a secret operation codenamed Wolfsangel. Their mission is to find and kidnap a girl who could bring down Hitler And so begins their bravest journey yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult