6.6.13

The Time Will Come #96

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


ForgottenForgotten - Cat Patrick
Not even I have not just read Forgotten which is crazy because I swear like every YA reader has, I haven't even read a book by Cat yet! She has quite a few out which I like the sound of so I really do need to try and read one of her books, hopefully this one! 
Forgotten sounds just like the short of book I would really get into, I love books where someone doesn't have a memory or has lost their memory, they also grip me from the first till the last page. I really hope when I finally get to Forgotten it's the same for me! 


The Blurb
With the intrigue of "Memento" and the romance of "The Time-Traveller's Wife", "Forgotten" is the perfect YA novel.

Each night when 16 year-old London Lane goes to sleep, her whole world disappears. In the morning, all that's left is a note telling her about a day she can't remember. The whole scenario doesn't exactly make high school or dating that hot guy whose name she can't seem to recall any easier. But when London starts experiencing disturbing visions she can't make sense of, she realizes it's time to learn a little more about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future.

Part psychological drama, part romance, and part mystery, this thought-provoking novel will inspire readers to consider the what-if's in their own lives and recognize the power they have to control their destinies.

1 comment:

  1. site
    Appears to be like an interesting book! But I also really really like the psychological areas of a guide too. Can't hold out to try this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult