11.6.13

Top Ten Tuesday #9

Top Ten is run by The Broke and the Bookish 


Top Ten Beach Reads
I see a beach read as a book which has lots of sunshine in it, at least then you can be in the sunshine and be reading about a book with sunshine in it!

Swim The Fly - Don Calame 
I actually read this while I was in Gran Canaria and it was the perfect book to read while in the sunshine.

Tempest - Tracey Deebs
I wasn't a big fan of mermaid books until I read Tempest. I adored it and definitely think it could be a beach read.

Anna and The French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
Just loved this book so much and think it's a great sunshine read =)

Rockaholic - C.J. Skuse
I love C.J. and Rockaholic is my favorite book by her. A easy read which I would have loved to read at the beach! 

Forbidden Boy - Hailey Abbott
I think just from the cover you can see that this is definitely a beach read! Nice quick read. 

Forget you - Jennifer Echlos
Although I didn't adore this cover I still feel it would be a good chill out read. 

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
This is definitely one of my favorite reads in this list. Road trip story which would be a great beach read. 

Sixteenth Summer - Michelle Dalton
Another book which I think can be judged from the cover on beach read suitability. Romance on the beach! 

Invinicble Summer - Hannah Moskowitz
Although this book is quite raw I still would label this as a beach read, but one which isn't as relaxing as other reads! 

Shopaholic Series - Sophie Kinsella
Love this whole series and definitely a book to chill out and have a giggle to.  

4 comments:

  1. I have heard quite a bit about Anna and the French Kiss! I think I might pick it up :)

    -Bee
    justanotherbloodyreadingblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list. Some I've read, some I haven't. So great to see Anna on the list. It's just such a feel good book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the French Kiss made mine as well, but I haven't read these others! Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list of beach reads! I'm looking for some new at the time. Loved Anna and the French Kiss and it's awesome that you featured Swim the Fly. It was such a fun read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult