4.6.13

Top Ten Tuesday #8

Top Ten is run by The Broke and the Bookish 

Top Ten (or 8) Books Featuring Travel


Well this is actually travelling between time so I hope it counts! Probably kind of cheating but I enjoyed this book a lot.

This book is taken place on a boat which is taken hostage. Really enjoyed this, not usually something I would read either.

I can't really remember this book that well but I am sure there is some travelling as she visits Israel with her father. 

This is about twins on a road trip, love C.J! 

 I am pretty sure that they do get on the plane in the end!

This is about a band on a tour so involves road travel. 

Definitely an EPIC road trip book! Must read. 

To be honest, this doesn't have proper travel in it but she is mean't to get a plane and has road travel in it. 


4 comments:

  1. Heh, while putting together my list, I really wanted to do something with time travel, but I hadn't read any books that featured it. You totally weren't cheating by including it :D

    ~ Gabbi
    My top ten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe I haven't read one of these! I'll be combing through them for new TBR adds. Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing a lot of The Statistical Probabilit of Love at First Sight! Definitely on my to-read! :) Thanks for checking out my TTT! New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. site
    Appears to be like an interesting book! But I also really really like the psychological areas of a guide too. Can't hold out to try this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult