8.5.13

Waiting on Wednesday #90

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hollywood Holiday (Red Carpet, #2)Hollywood Holiday - Sasha Summer
Published : 7th December 2012
So I know this book is already out but I didn't actually know about it and thought it deserved a WoW even though it's already released.
I loved the first in this series which was Hollywood Ever After, the writing and character building was so good I straight away wanted to read more books by Sasha. When I found out about Hollywood Holiday I straight away added it to my list, definitely recommend this series and will hopefully read this soon. 
-
The Blurb :
All she wants for Christmas is for Hollywood to love her again. But once she meets him, her Christmas list changes.

Jen’s only Christmas wish: Hollywood falling back in love with her. Meeting ex-Marine Gunner was a bonus. She likes that he isn’t impressed by celebrities or the movie biz. She likes that he’s funny and sweet … and drop-dead gorgeous. And she loves that he has no idea who her alter-ego is: Jen Fleming, Hollywood bad-girl and paparazzi target number one. Why ruin an amazing affair when he’s leaving after the new year?

But the closer they get, the harder she falls, and the more she wants to tell Gunner everything. Especially once he shares his secret with her.

Her new Christmas wish: Gunner accepts and loves her for who she really is.

3 comments:

  1. Haven't seen this one, so it's new to me, too! As a fellow Westie-owner, gotta say I love your blog banner! My WoW: http://www.swardkehoe.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-tarnish-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing story on this content not to mention I'm sure latest lad to this very profession using showing typically the marvelous content pieces. Gadgets follow-up check cashing Thanks a lot for the purpose of decent advice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult