27.5.13

Cover Crazy #93

One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
One Tiny Lie - K.A. Tucker
This cover is so pretty, I really like the mysterious feel about the cover with the lady walking away so you can't see her face and the scene. 
I love this cover because :
- The leaves are really pretty, love how they cover the ground and the falling leaves around her. 
- The subtle little 'a novel' on the left hand side, I love it for some reason. 
- The font and position of the title suits the cover, especially with how bold it is.
Dislike :
- Although I do like the quote at the top left hand corner I just feel it crowds the cover a little too much. 
Familiar Ties
Familiar Ties - Naya Nikki
Really like this cover, I think it tells you a lot about the story just from the cover which I always think is a huge advantage. 
I love this cover because :
-  Love how it's a romantic cover but not over the top or too soppy.
- The kids in the background really adds to the cover and also tells you more about the book. 
- Love the font of the title, I always that sort of font and it suits the cover. 
- Really like the colours in this cover with green and the sky etc. 
Dislike - 
- I don't really like the colouring used, I think if the picture was brighter it would stand out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult