13.5.13

Cover Crazy #92

Consume - Melissa Darnell
Oh I love this cover! The white and red being used as main colours isn't something I have seen before but it really works and makes the cover bright and stand out. 
I love this cover because :
- The red and white together. It makes the colour red seem very powerful and so pretty.
- The girl's dress is so pretty and reminds me of summer which I love. 
- I like the tagline under the title but feel the tagline itself isn't that great, it doesn't draw me.
- I like the font of the title, it just suits the cover. I think if it was in fancy writing it would look silly because you have all the pattern around the edge of the cover. 
- Love the like little red 'fairy lights'. Magical. 
Resist (Breathe, #2)
Resist - Sarah Crossan
I don't ADORE this cover but I do really like it. What makes me like it even more is because I know from looking at it that this is in the same series as Breathe, also by Sarah. It's so nice to have covers which are alike in the same series!
I love this cover because :
-  Like I said above, love how it's like the first cover in the series.
- Love the little poppy at the front! 
- Covers which info you it's part of a series, I straight away love them, why don't all books have this?  
- Inside the bubble is such a pretty scene, I love all the green and branches over the top of the bubble too.
- I think this is an improvement on the 1st cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult