11.10.12

The Tome Will Come #81

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
Sophie is probably one of  my favourite authors, although I haven't even read all her books I really like her writing style and find it so easy to get into her books. 
Falling Fast is her newest series and when I was asked about reviewing it I grabbed it with both hands and said thank you 100 times! I hoped to read it really soon, especially as it's quite small but I never got round to it (well yet!).
The next in the series is out soon, Burning Bright (amazing cover!) so I really want to read this asap so I can read Burning Bright too! Would be good to read them back to back =)

The Blurb
When River auditions for a part in an interschool performance of Romeo and Juliet, she finds herself smitten by Flynn, the boy playing Romeo. But Flynn comes from a damaged family—is he even capable of giving River what she wants? The path of true love never did run smooth . . .
This is real life, not a rehearsal...

2 comments:

  1. I read this recently and quite enjoyed it - even though contemporary YA isn't my usual read! Hope you get a chance to read it soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Falling Fast! If it helps at all, when I read it only took a couple of hours to finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult