19.10.12

2nd Blogoversary - The Blogger Behind Books for Company

This is me with my boyfriend, Sam and my nephew and niece, Joey and Lacey. 

Hi! As I am sure you know, my name is Jodie. I am 20 years old.
I live in England, in the East Midlands. I still live at home with my parents and my brother. My sister and her boyfriend lives across the road (Literally) and has a little boy (3 years old) and a little girl (nearly 2 years old). I have been with my boyfriend, Sam for 3 and half years.
I am very family orientated and they come before anyone and anything. 

My household consists of 6 animals. I am, as well as my parents, animal lovers. 

I have 4 hamsters which are in my room. They are my babies. I have an instagram for them @chocolatehamsters. 

We also have a family dog, Alfie who is 5 and a Bearded Dragon who we adopted, he is around 4. 
Here they are together! 

I work as an assistant childminder. I basically work at another childminders home  and together we look after other people's child in her home (the other childminders). I love my job and couldn't wish my a better job, I never dread going and miss it if I am off ill or anything! 

3 comments:

  1. Love all your smiling faces (people & pets both) lol
    We're a family of animal lovers as well, and - believe it or not - our last dog (a cocker spaniel we adopted from the pound) we also named Alfie!

    And your vocation sounds perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =)
      Aww bless, I love spaniels =) They are full of energy! =)

      Delete
  2. Nice to get to know you a little bit better :)
    Congratulations on the blogoversary..
    I actually been going on for 2 years soon aswell :P

    Good luck with your blog and the reading in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult