13.9.13

*Review* Clash By Nicole Williams


Clash (Crash, #2)
Clash by Nicole Williams
Series : Yes (#2 Crash)
Released : June 2013
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Format : Paperback
Source : Publisher (Thank you) 
Buy : Amazon (UK/USA)/Book Depository
Overall rating
 photo 451.png

 .................................... The Blurb  ....................................
For Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder, love might be the thing that just isn't enough. The only easy thing about Jude and Lucy's relationship is their love for one another. Everything else is hard. Especially when it comes to reining in Jude's trigger touch temper and Lucy's increasing jealousy of the female attention that Jude attracts. Feeling the stress of trying to hang on to her quintessential bad boy while becoming the foremost dancer in her class, Lucy knows something's going to break. She wants both. She needs both. But if she doesn't make a choice, she risks losing everything.
 .................................... My Thoughts   ....................................
In Short
- Clash follows on perfectly from Crash.
- I love that Nicole tested Jude and Lucy's relationship in Clash and didn't give them an 'easy ride' 
- Both Jude and Lucy's characters continued to grow and develop in Clash. 
- It's an emotional and raw read that is near impossible to put down! 

In Long
I finished Crash, the first book in the series, feeling quite satisfied and was unsure whether to read Clash. I think I was a bit nervous I would feel let down by it after loving Crash so much and not knowing if Nicole could write another book on them which I would love as much as I did as Crash. I am pleased to say that Clash most definitely was not disappointing and I loved spending more time with Jude and Lucy.

I loved that Nicole tested Jude and Lucy’s relationship in Clash by putting them in quite a testing living situation. Lucy and Jude are living 5 hours away from each other as Lucy is at dance school. I was really intrigued to see how their relationship would cope with this big challenge as well as the other challenges they faced. 

Clash is quite an emotional and raw read. I really loved that Nicole went deeper into both the characters lives and I felt like I got to know them even more than I did in Crash. Their characters have definitely made both Crash and Clash amazing reads, even more so because both characters have likable personalities. The pace of the storyline changes throughout the book but there wasn't any point I got bored and I struggled to put the book down each time I had to!
Final Thoughts
I am so glad that I chose to read Clash straight after Crash, I loved getting to see where Jude and Lucy’s relationship went next and to see them face their next challenges together.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult