15.9.13

Nicole Williams Book Quotes #2

I love Nicole's writing and one of the reasons I love her writing is because the amount of awesome quotes which you can get from her books.
I have actually only read the Crash series but know even from those three (and Up In Flames) that so many awesome quotes can be pulled from her books. 

Here are some quotes from her Lost and Found Series.

My Favourite Quotes :
“We will all, at some point in our lives, fall. Every single one of us. We shouldn't spend our time trying to avoid falling. We should spend it finding someone who will help us up!”


“Sometimes we just have to cut off the dead branches in our life. Sometimes that's the only way we can keep the tree alive. It's hard and it hurts, but it's what's best.”


Lost and Found (Lost and Found, #1)
Lost and Found :


“We shouldn't get hung up on the questions we can't answer because life, by definition, is confusing. We're never going to have all the answers. Never. We should focus on the questions we can answer and make peace with the ones we can't.” 

“When you open yourself up to people, you let the bad in with the good. I can't promise I won't ever hurt you, Rowen. But it won't be on purpose. I will never hurt you intentionally. I can promise you that.” 

“You think you deserve this. You think you deserve to be alone and suffer. You’ve convinced yourself you’re so worthless that you’ve gone to the extreme to punish yourself. You think you deserve a life of misery.” 

“Every morning we get a chance to be different. A chance to change. A chance to be better. Your past is your past. Leave it there. Get on with the future part, honey.” 

“…when I looked into those eyes of his that saw everything, those eyes that saw me, I knew the fight would be worth it. The struggle to let him in when I wanted to barricade the windows and lower the gates would be a battle I’d never regret fighting.”

Near and Far (Lost and Found, #2)
Near and Far :


"Rowen Sterling had every last piece of me, and I didn’t want any of them back."

“It’s time you start thinking about what you think you can’t live without and what you actually can’t live without.

“Those people who claim it’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all? Yeah, they’re full of shit.” 

"Our priorities aren’t what we say they are. They’re what we show they are"

“Don’t let the things you think you need to do keep you from doing the things you actually need to.
Okay? Fight for the things that matter—don’t waste your energy on the rest.”

Finders Keepers (Lost and Found, #3)
Finders Keepers
Due for release this month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult