9.9.13

Cover Crazy #100 - Nicole Williams Month

Cover Crazy is a meme I enjoy taking part in as a book lover because for me, although they say don't judge a book by it's cover, covers have a big influence over whether I pick a book up or not! 
These are my favourite three covers out of the different sets. 
I just love red against black and white images and I think the covers are very simple but still stand out. Also like the fact they actually link in with the books themselves. 

I also like these covers, again pretty simple but sweet at the same time. For me though they just aren't as striking as the previous set of covers and also are all a bit samey for me. 

These covers are very different from each other. I much prefer the Crash cover to the Clash one. The Clash is a bit too plain for me whereas I love the cover for Crash.

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult