16.9.13

Cover Crazy #101 - Nicole Williams Month

Cover Crazy is a meme I enjoy taking part in as a book lover because for me, although they say don't judge a book by it's cover, covers have a big influence over whether I pick a book up or not! 


I love these covers!
Love the different colours used in the titles and the fonts. Also love how the titles bit are kept the same so you can tell they are part of a series but are all still quite different. 
The images are all very steamy ones, doesn't take much to work out what the books are about. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the overall cover design. The right one is my favourite. Great pose and colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are intriguing covers. They make a person want to look inside and meet the characters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult