21.8.13

Waiting on Wednesday #100

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Find MeFind Me - Romily Bernard
Published : 24th September 2013
I love the sound of this, I am totally into mystery books at the moment because they totally grip me. Find me definitely sounds like the sort of book with the potential to keep me rather engrossed. 
I love the idea that Wick obviously has a very troubled life and doesn't care for much but when it seems to involve her sister she wants to solve it. 
This seems to be a stand alone novel which is another plus for me, I do sometimes like to read a stand alone as there aren't that many now it seems. 
Find Me

-
The Blurb :
"Find Me." These are the words written on Tessa Waye's diary. The diary that ends up with Wick Tate. But Tessa's just been found...dead.

Wick has the right computer-hacking skills for the job, but little interest in this perverse game of hide-and-seek. Until her sister Lily is the next target. Then Griff, trailer-park boy next door and fellow hacker, shows up, intent on helping Wick.

Is a happy ending possible with the threat of Wick's deadbeat dad returning, the detective hunting him sniffing around Wick instead, and a killer taunting her at every step?

Foster child. Daughter of a felon. Loner hacker girl. Wick has a bad attitude and sarcasm to spare.

But she's going to find this killer no matter what.

Because it just got personal.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jodie!

    Thanks so much for picking FIND ME!! Hope you enjoy it!!

    I can't wait for Natalie Richards's SIX MONTHS LATER. I got to read an eARC and now I HAVE to have a hard copy for my shelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this book!! :) It was absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a ton with regards to preaching about Brussels indispensable subject material. I actually arrived at for such type of website site as ways obtain even more suggestion on the way to. At this moment follow-up all of our keyword and key phrase Check Cashing With thanks to get awesome posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult