6.8.13

Top Ten Tuesday #12

Top Ten is run by The Broke and the Bookish 

Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels
I tend to find so many books these days have sequels which could have been stand alone books so it's refreshing when a book is a stand alone. Most of these books I am  more than happy that they are stand alone books however I most definitely could and would have read more!

Stolen: A Letter to My Captor
I loved this book so so so so much! It's really such a captivating, raw read. I was gutted when it ended, although it couldn't have ended better I just wanted more! 

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
I loved this book, such a fun summer read! Would have loved to see where the characters went next with their life's. 

Close My Eyes
Oh I so wish there was another one after Close My Eyes. Such an amazing read! 

1 comment:

  1. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, http://trafficpulse.biz/ have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
    book notes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult