20.8.13

Top Ten Tuesday #13

Top Ten is run by The Broke and the Bookish 

Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier

Goodreads
I don't think I could actually explain how much I rely on goodreads in so many ways. It's the way I keep track of the books I have read, books I want to read, books I still need to review, find new books I want to read, find covers which I love. I heart goodreads!

Blogger
As much as blogger annoys me with the constant annoying little probems I couldn't blog without blogger so obviously it makes my life a lot easier. The scheduling post options is like a life saver. 

Book Publishers 
Being able to work hand in hand with book publishers is a massive part of blogging and definitely makes blogging easier. I don't just mean because they send review copies out but I mean because they keep me up to date with books coming out, new authors etc! I love working with publishers.

Lovely Authors
Authors also play a massive part in making my blogging easier, for some same reasons as book publishers.

Guest Posts
I love guest posts and it's such a massive help when authors write a guest post for Books for Company. It fills Books for Company with fun posts while giving me the chance to write new posts myself. 

Netgalley
I don't use this as much as I should because I am lucky to get such lovely physical review copies but netgalley definitely  makes blogging easier for lots of people I know!

Love of Books
To blog I definitely think your love for books has to be big. Blogging does take up a lot of time but I get a thrill from working with publishers, authors and other book lovers as well as writing about books I have loved!

Gmail
Obviously I couldnt blog much without my emails as that's how all guest posts and contact is taken place!

4 comments:

  1. I love your list! Goodreads is just amazing and it is pretty great working with publishers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list, blogger makes my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is high time that I start looking into guest posts. I have done a couple myself, but I'd love to bring some diversity to Rivera Runs Through It for my readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great advice :) Thank you for sharing. Guest posts is something I want to get in the swing of more. I love the look of your blog. Looking forward to following your posts.

    www.anythingimagined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult