29.8.13

Nearly There!

Hi to all my lovely readers out there!

I have mentioned on twitter a few times about being pregnant etc and you may have seen my older post few months back about being pregnant. 
Well, I am finally due!
Well I am due 15th September but in England they say your due anywhere from 37 to 42 weeks pregnant. I could have baby tomorrow or in 5 weeks. which is pretty crazy really. 

Now I have been lucky to work with some wonderful authors who have let me schedule guest posts. I have lots of WoW and Cover Crazy posts scheduled AND as long as baby doesn't come this week I will be doing a Nicole Williams month in September, including an author interview with Nicole herself!
Some exciting stuff =)

Please do be patient with me. Although September looks like a busy month for Books for Company despite me probably not being online much at all. I think October and November may be a very quiet month because I won't have September to schedule posts for then. 
I WILL carry on blogging but I may take time out. I am going to see how I feel!

Anyway I wanted to share a picture of my 4D Scan with you all.
We don't know the gender =)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! So cute, adore this picture so so much x

      Delete
  2. Good luck Jodie :) Hope you manage to get everything done and baby arrives safely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet smile! Best of luck to you and baby, Jodie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult