5.7.12

The Time Will Come #69


-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Catching Jordan Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally
I haven't really read many chick lit books lately and this one sounded like a good read so I had to buy it! It's quite a small read so I hoped to read it pretty quickly, sadly I just haven't got to it yet. 
Looking at it on goodreads now, it had really good ratings (nearly an average of 4 so that has really motivated me to read it.
Hopefully due in my 2 weeks off I can read this one while sitting in the sunshine in my garden and just relaxing, I have read quite a few emotionally difficult books lately so it will be nice to read a 'easy going book' for a change. 


The Blurb
"Whoever said football and girls don't mix hasn't read Catching Jordan. I couldn't put it down " -- Simone Elkeles, New York Times best-selling author of the Perfect Chemistry series

ONE OF THE BOYS
What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though-she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university.

But everything she's ever worked for is threatened when Ty Greeen moves to her school. Not only is he an amazing QB, but he's also amazingly hot. And for the first time, Jordan's feeling vulnerable. Can she keep her head in the game while her heart's on the line?

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read this for a long time, but still haven't got around to it either. It has so many great reviews, I feel a bit left out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this book, too! But I just moved into the city and have to finish reading the Alberta books before I think of reading this one! Hope you can read it soon! Here's mine! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Catching Jordon, you need to read it Jodie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved Catching Jordan. It was a lot of fun and a cute easy read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult