30.7.12

Cover Crazy #73

Hosted by The Book Worms
Love is All You Need - Deb Caletti
I love Deb's books, I have read a few and she is a great writer. I am always looking out for new books by her and when I saw this cover I fell in love with it. I know I will love it but I want it just for the cover even if I don't like it!
I love this cover because :
- I love black and white pictures, I think the red umbrella with the black and white picture is AWESOME! 
- It's a cute picture which shows you that the book is a romance one. 
- I love how love is the word which definitely stands out on this cover. It's quite a long title so it was a great idea to put the rest in the O of love!
- Simple but very cute cover which has definitely used editing to it's advantage.

Keeping SecretsKeeping Secrets - Alyson Noel
I would so pick this book up now! It just gives off this vibe which says 'Read Me, Read Me!' I love it! 
I love/like this cover because :
- I love the whole easy feel of the cover. It definitely advertises the books as a YA/chick-lit (which they are!)
- This cover has quite a bit of writing on it but it's all spaced out quite well and looks good. 
-I really like the font of the 'keeping' and the colour of the title. 
- I like the background and that it's blurred, still gives off the feel of summer but focuses on the girl. 
- I love flowers, even daisy's in pictures, I think it's a lovely picture!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult