16.7.12

Cover Crazy #71

Hosted by The Book Worms
Silver - Talia Vance
This is one of those covers which is just so beautiful that I have to keep looking at it and the closer I look the more I see. 
I love this cover because :
- Really like the 'planet?' in the sky, I am guessing that's what she is looking at and it makes me wonder what the story is about. 
- Love the colour used, purple, and how everything has a tint of purple. 
- The sky is gorgeous, along with the scene it makes for a pretty cover. 
- I like that it's just the title and authors name in this cover which means the picture can take 'front seat'.
- I like how it's all dark and mysterious, makes me want to read the blurb even more. 

The Treachery of Beautiful Things - Ruth Long
I have really mixed feelings about this cover.
I love this cover because :
- Very pretty cover but pretty in a different way from other covers I have been posting as it's so edited. 
- Really like all the trees in the background with the sun coming through. 
-The flowers along with the trees are my favourite things about this cover, very pretty. 
Dislike :
-I have to admit I think this is edited a bit too much, the girl looks really fake and photo edited. She's more like a computer character, just really dislike it. 
- I wish the flowers were a bit brighter.

1 comment:

  1. The Treachery of Beautiful Things is such a beautiful cover. I love the flowers and how they are in her hand... when I first glanced at the cover, I thought it was a part of her skirt that she was holding up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult