2.7.12

Cover Crazy #69

Hosted by The Book Worms
Mystic City - Theo Lawrence 
As soon as I saw this cover I loved it. I don't know how publishers are managing to still bring out such amazing and unique covers but this is one of them!
I love this cover because :
- The main thing I love is the background, I love all the lights and the effect used, it's like almost an x ray effect?
- The girl's hair is more than hair in this cover, it's become part of the cover. I love how it's used in the cover as like a pattern. 
- The font for the title is simple but suits the feel of the cover. 
Dislike :
- Not too sure about the yellow used for the author's name.  



Auracle - Gina Rosati 
I am a bit unsure about this cover. One time I look at it and love it and another time I look at it and feel a bit unsure.
I love this cover because :
- The main thing I love is the colours, so many pretty colours, it really makes the cover stand out. 
- The font and colour is awesome, I love the sparkles! 
- The background is kind of mysterious as I am not 100% sure what it is off (a waterfall maybe)
- Love the white of her dress and her hair blowing, so pretty. 
Dislike :
- I just feel  a bit unsure about the background, I would love to see the cover with the background not blurred and see which I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult