19.7.12

The Time Will Come #71


-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!




Twenties GirlTwenties Girl - Sophie Kinsella
I really love Sophie's shopaholic series and went through a phase where I was totally obsessed with them. My boyfriend then brought 3 of her other books for my birthday, I did plan to read them straight away! Sadly this one is still standing on my shelf 2 years later (much to my boyfriends annoyance). 

This isn't a genre I read that much off anyone, it used to be my main genre. I am hoping to read this soon and I jut hope I love it as much as I loved her other books. If I do love it then it might make me want to read more of her books (I haven't yet read Mini shopaholic!)


The Blurb
Lara has always had an overactive imagination
Now she wonders if she is losing her mind. Perfectly normal twenty-something girls don't get visited by ghosts! But inexplicably, the spirit of Lara's Great Aunt Sadie - in the form of a bold, demanding, Charleston-dancing girl - has appeared to make on last request: Lara must track down a missing necklace Sadie simply can't rest without.
Lara's got enough problems on her won. Her startup company is floundering, her best friend and business partner has run off to Goa, and she's just been dumped by the love of her life.
But as Lara spends time with Sadie, life becomes more glamorous, and their treasure hunt turns into something intriguing and romantic. Could Sadie's ghost be the answer to Lara's problems - and can two girls from different times end up learning something special from each other?

4 comments:

  1. This looks really good, I hope you enjoy it when you get round to it! And please your boyfriend! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good! :) I hope you enjoy it! I know, I have so many unread books from when I was buying books left, right and centre from charity stores, that I really must read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any Sophie Kinsella books but they all sound really cute and this one sounds really good! I hope you're able to get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on my TBR too - I think I got it about this time last year actually. I really do want to read it (especially as I've never read a Sophie Kinsella book that I haven't loved!), but I think I just have to be in the right frame of mind for chick-lit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult