15.11.18

*Review* T-Bone by Vanessa Vale

Series : #2 Grade -A Beefcakes
Released : 15th November 2018
Publisher: Self Published
Format : E Book
Source : Book Tour
Buy : Amazon
Overall rating
Photobucket

.... The Blurb  ...

Tucker Duke is a cattle rancher, but they don't call him T-Bone because of his steaks. And Colton Ridge? Prime cut. They're looking for a woman to share, to get between them and give her a double helping of big beef.


Ava Carter might be the new owner of the Raines Seed and Feed, but that doesn't mean she's tough as nails. She's definitely tough and has nails that are freshly manicured. When two hot cowboys set their sights on her, she realizes she doesn't stand a chance. Why should she?

.... My Thoughts   ...
In Short
 I was able to get into T-Bone when I had been struggling to get into other books. 
- I really enjoy the Duke family. 
- Fun, saucy and quick read.

In Full
Before T-Bone I was struggling to get into any other books and decided I just needed a book which was an easy but entertaining read. Well T-Bone was exactly what I needed and I didn't want to put it down. 

 T-Bone is steamy, hot, raunchy but tasteful. If T-Bone doesn't make you hot under the collar then... Well I am not sure what will!

The story line is similar to Sir Loin of Beef in the way that it's quite a simple but entertaining read. It didn't need any suspense or full on action scenes (well not that sort) nor did I want them, I became addicted without...although there are plenty of other sort of action scenes ;) 

I absolutely love the Duke family and I am finding myself excited for the next book to spend more time with them and get to see this family more. I love seeing how they interact and how close they are as a family. 

Tucker and Colton really balanced each other out with their personalities, Ava is one lucky girl!

Final Thoughts
I am really enjoying this series. If you want a quick but fun and saucy read then this is the series for you! 

Find Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult