1.7.11

June 2011

Read books in June 2011

Stats
My Aim : 10 Books
Total number of read books : 7
Average : A book every 4 days

 Comments
Not as many books this month as l had 4 days where l couldn't pick a book up (on holiday) and just haven't read as fast. Hoping to pick up this month (unless l got a job which l have an interview for, then l may only read 4 in a month!)

Favourite book and cover (of June)
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
This is probably one of the easiest months to choose which is my favourite book of the month and also my favourite cover, not that l haven't read great books but most have been 4 stars. It is definitely Amy & Rogers Epic Detour!
This is a great summer read. I haven't yet done a review but hope to have it up next week!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on reading 7 books - not too far of from your goal. :3 Goodluck with the job interview!

    Love the cover for Amy & Rogers Epic Detour - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being so near your goal! I did something similar on my blog - click to check out my Month in Review!

    The Witch Song cover is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 books its pretty good. I can't remember how much I read LOL probably not that much

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that's bad english. I mean It's not that Many

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renu - Thank you! =) Need to try to reach more so l can get to my 100 for this year.

    Beth - Thanks you! =) I love Witch Song cover too =)

    Tyraa - Thank you, haha don't worry .. l am terrible with mistakes when typing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the interview! I'll keep everything crossed for you. You've read quite a few this month that I'm dying to get to. Soon eh lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to do something like this but I think Jess & I might be there FOREVER! Lol I'm glad you do it though :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. You read some great books this month! I'm going to go check out a few of your reviews. I'm interested to see what you thought of The Iron King and Fallen Grace. I haven't heard of Amy & Rogers Epic Detour, but it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult