18.11.10

New books in!

So excited!

Just got my 10 Sookie Stackhouse series books from TheBookPeople!
The book's in order (also in order in the picture)
#1 Dead Until Dark
#2 Living Dead in Dallas
#3 Dead to the World
#4 Club Dead
#5 Dead as a Doornail
#6 Definitely Dead
#7 All together Dead
#8 From Dead to Worse
#9 Dead and Gone
#10 Dead in the Family (Not in my collection)

In order :

Now to find a place in my room for them! Would love to hear your opinions on the series if you have read any of them.

5 comments:

  1. The first one was good. I was hoping to start this second on this summer but I fell behind. Have you read any of them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet! I am excited to read them but have quite a big list of books to read, l will hopefully start these in January. I will have an even bigger list after Christmas but will put these high up.
    I love that l can read them all without having to wait till the next one comes out.
    I have heard they get better so hopefully you will enjoy the second one even more =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult