24.5.19

*Review* Love Under Construction By Aubree Valentine

Love Under Construction By Aubree Valentine
Released : 16th May 2019
Publisher : Self Published
Format : E Book
Source : Book Tour
Buy : Amazon
Overall rating



 .... The Blurb  ....
Jameson 
She hates me. I can’t say I blame her, in fact, I thought it was best this way. That was until I realized just how much I really cared for her. Now all I want to do is protect her. It wasn’t supposed to be this way.

Olivia 
I hate him. He's always been a thorn in my side. When my life is flipped upside down, and I'm fighting to stay above water, things between us shift, and I begin to question everything I thought I knew about the boy next door. It wasn’t supposed to be this way. I never should have kissed him. It was only a matter of time. After all, 425 Madison Ave is the perfect place to fall in love!

 ... My Thoughts   ...
In Short
- I struggled to warm to the main characters.
- The story line is full of heart break. 

In Long
Love Under Construction was an up and down journey for me. I liked the story line and parts of it but I really struggled to warm to the characters. 

Olivia was a character which I couldn't like to, no matter how much I tried. She really frustrated me, especially how she was to Jameson. I hoped throughout the book I would warm to her but sadly this didn't happen. I wanted to get to know her better but felt her character didn't carry much depth. 

I liked Jameson but I sometimes found him a bit childish and felt he could have dealt with situations better than he did. I actually liked his friend, Harley, more. Their scenes were probably my favourite in Love Under Construction. I would have loved to get to know him more. 

This is a slower paced  read with a story line has heart break which I felt was dealt with well by Aubree. 

Final Thoughts
There were parts I struggled with but parts I also enjoyed. 

Find Aubree Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult