7.1.15

Unplanned Break

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know I haven't given up blogging but instead had to take an unplanned break.
I planned to get all the posts scheduled before I moved house on 21st December but my little boy became ill with a sickness bug so I wasn't able to do this, we then moved on 15th instead which meant I have NO spare time to do anything apart from sorting the house in time for Christmas.
Has been a manic month and my little boy has just came down with another sickness bug so I am quickly typing this out while he sleeps.

Hoping to get a few things sorted today.

In the meantime, Happy New Year everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult