24.7.13

Waiting on Wednesday #96

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

If You Leave (Beautifully Broken, #2)If You Leave - Courtney Cole
Published : 6th August 2013
If You Leave is the second in the Beautifully Broken series, If You Stay being the first. 
I really enjoyed If You Stay and definitely look forward to reading If You Leave. They aren't the same characters but another book by Courtney, I can't resist. I love that the character is older than most characters in the books I read too. 
If You Stay got 4 stars from me, I would love If You Leave to be an even better read and to get 5 stars. We will see! Let me know if you plan to read this one too =)
If You Leave (Beautifully Broken, #2)

The Blurb :
26-year old Gabriel Vincent is a badass hero. Or he used to be, anyway. As an ex-Army Ranger, Gabe never thought he needed anyone. But after one horrible night in Afghanistan scars him in a way that he can't get past, he needs someone who can help him heal...even if he doesn't realize it.

25-year old Madison Hill doesn't need anybody...or so she thinks. She grew up watching her parents' messed-up abusive relationship and she knows there's no way in hell that she's ever letting that happen to her.

They don't know it in the beginning, but Gabriel and Madison will soon develop a weakness: Each other.

But Gabriel's got a secret, a hidden monster that he's afraid Maddy could never overcome... And Maddy's got issues that she's afraid Gabe will never understand. They quickly realize that they need each other to be whole, but at the same time they know that they've got demons to fight.

And the problem with demons is that they never die quietly.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this one. It sounds so sweet. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just now became aware of ones beneficial blog site in addition to required to mention I always include definitely relished examining ones wonderfully published sites. At this point stop by check cashing I will be ones typical targeted visitor, that may be beyond doubt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult